Saturday 11 April 2020

Happy Easter?!

Hey bloggers, Happy Easter in a lockdown. Today my mum went to the grossery store and got Hot Cross Easter Buns that is so yum. Look at the PICTURE!!
 So my mum went to Countdown to buy these for Easter on 12/4/20. If you didn't buy it too late this was the last packet, really it  was so yum like chocolate and if you people liked raisins there was raisins in there but most importantly Happy Easter and say safe untill Wednesday 15th April for Online Schoolwork. Blog U Later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shreyas! Those buns do look yummy. I'm glad you like raisins in your hot cross buns, lots of people don't. We had some chocolate hot cross buns, they were pretty yummy too. I am looking forward to seeing my class on Wednesday, we have lots of fun school work activities lined up. Kia kaha.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.