Tuesday 30 March 2021

Ako Hiko Poetry Slam!!

 Hi bloggers and the ako hiko community.

Since I have heard of the Poetry Slam and I have never done it, I thought I would try it out. It's only 1 week left, and I really want to make it. When you enter in the Poetry Slam you get to do a video and share about the poem you have written in the past weeks. I have done a Sea Creatures poem, with some sea creature's and some facts, there are 7 Schools competing! And that's a lot. 

But now I have tried it, its enough for now, Here is the video and the picture about my poem. Blog you later = by Shreyas 


6 comments:

  1. Tino pai Shreyas. Thank you for entering your poem. I enjoyed reading your excellent description of why you were sharing this poem. I am also impressed by the way you read your poem nice and clearly with good expression and gave people some useful tips at the end. My only advice would be to think about how easy the text is to read. It's a bit tricky to read the last few lines because of the dark blue background. Do you think you'll continue to write poetry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil! I really appreciated your explanation that you've shown to me, I was really happy that I would share this recording in the radio, but like it, hope you are having some fun. Blog you later.

      Delete
  2. Hi shreyas, My name is Harrison from paroa school And i really like this poem because i really like sea cretures. I also like that you made a recording of you reading the poem so everyone can look at your poem. and maybe next time you could add a little bit more to the poem but other wise is this is really good. From Harrion

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora shreyas. i really enjoyed your work keep it up!!
    thanks daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora shreyas I can see your beutful work yove done by jana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Shreyas I really loved your poem It was really Exiting to read well done keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.