Friday 18 September 2020

😜Te Reo Comic Strip😜

😜 My Own Te Reo Comic Strip😜



Talofa'lava Bloggers!! The past week on 14 - 20 September it was Maori Language Week. During the past week the whole senior syndicate did the Title/ Thumbnail Te Reo Comic Strip. 

What is it? It is a Comic strip to say to other people like when I say Hello to you I would say Tena Koe or Kia Ora and if you were saying it, you could say the same thing. 

Was there a reason of why we had to do this? Because it's Maori Language Week. I can share with you what I have done on my Comic Strip but it's not finished. Here is the picture of my Comic Strip. 

                        


3 comments:

  1. Talofa'lava hello my name is Cole. I like how your face is on the picture. It reminds me of when I did my own comic strip. Maybe you could put more characters in next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I,m Pounamu I like our phote but maybe you can talk about our self more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my name is Maikee from Ahipara I like your Comic it looks so amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.