Tuesday 24 August 2021

Day 7. Weekend Lockdown Preview and Extended Lockdown

 Lockdown Extension

Kia ora bloggers around the world and NZ.

Today I am going to be sharing about what I have done in the weekends and the talks about Auckland going into lockdown for another week and for the rest of nz will be in level 4 for another period of 3 more days.

Weekend...

What I have done in the weekends while it was lockdown. I was watching tv as well as playing some video games like Fortnite and Rocket League. I was checking out some blogs, staying home alone due to my parents needing to go to work, having some indian cultural festival called Rakhi that´s once every year. Here is some pictures of me repeating the words I have wrote.

Television and Video Games.                      School blog. 








Being Home alone.                             Rakhi Festival.












Lockdown Extension


 As you guys might´ve known, the rest of NZ had to go to lockdown along with Auckland till Tuesday 24th of August at 11:59pm, but from the cabinet deciding if we extend it or not and when it got revealed, The rest of NZ in Level 4 Lockdown till Friday 27th of August at 11:59pm (including Coromandel). And Auckland extends till Tuesday 31st of August at 11:59pm.

Remember, stay safe, get tested or vaccinated, and keep your health safe.

Blog you later!!



5 comments:

  1. Great to see you are blogging Shreyas. It has been an upside week for sure. It is cool you had a festival to celebrate with your family but I'm guessing you would have spent it with other friends as well. Did you have special food to eat? Safe safe and be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shreyas,
    I would like to hear more about the Rakhi festival. Perhaps you could write about it in your next post.
    I did enjoy your photo of Home Alone. I’m sure we are all feeling a bit like this at the moment.
    Be safe in your bubble,
    From Mrs Mackenzie 😎

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post Shreyas!
    How did your Rakshabandan festival celebration go?
    What did you gift to your sister?
    I also celebrated this with my brothers in India on Sunday!

    Home Alone is an excellent movie, what else have you been watching?
    Keep up the fabulous blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already watched Home Alone, just describing it from me being Home alone

      Delete
  4. An informative blog post Shreyas. Well done. Have you ever considered journalism? You would make a great broadcaster for our school. Stay safe and take care.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.