Wednesday 8 April 2020

Lego... Completed YAY

Sup bloggers, Finally I have finished my Lego that's was BIG like a leg HAHA. OMG this is my 11th blog in the lockdown, I think I am going crazy tonight but I am going to share my Lego I completed today. Here is the picture.


When i was doing my lego it took 3 hours and you may think you can't do it in 3 hours so this is how it took 3 hours. So when i was doing my lego i only get to do a little bit cause i had breakfast for 30 minutes and i couldn't find the pieces and then i asked my mum to find the pieces and then i found all the pieces so i told my mum. I now all of them so go away and you think i am mean but do you like my finished lego. If you are free then please comment on my blogs or my older blogs. Blog You Later?!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shreyas, it's good to see that you are using the time you have available to be creative. Can you explain a little about the LEGO scene you have created?
    You are very lucky to have a mum that helps you find things when you need them - I hope you remembered to say 'please' when you asked for help, and that you said 'thank you' after she had helped you.
    You are doing well to blog as often as you are doing, well done. I shall look forward to seeing what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Shreyas!
    Wow, those lego figures are really cool. It's amazing how you made it in three hours. What is the lego scene about? I used to play with lego. Me and my siblings would make space ships or pretend robot dragons. I think lego is a fun and creative way to express your building skills.

    It's great that this is your 11th blog post over the 2-3 weeks.
    Fantastic blog post, Shreyas. If you want, come visit my blog at https://wpsraeln.blogspot.com/
    Have a fun-filled day. Bye!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.