Monday 6 April 2020

What do I do in lockdown

Sup Ladies/Gentlemen. Welcome to my 10th blog in lockdown. So i am going to tell you what i do in lockdown from 8am to 11pm






8am 9am: Waking up and brush my teeth

9am 10am: Having breakfast

10am 12pm: Playing video games with my dad

12pm 1pm: Home Schoolwork

1pm 2pm: Have lunch, Chicken can Sandwich

2pm 3pm: Read a book

3pm 4pm: Creative time

4pm 6pm: Play video games with my dad again

6pm 7pm: Do barbecue


7pm 8pm: Have dinner

8pm 9pm: Play Uno

9pm 10pm: Have a good night sleep

If you people are free then please comment on my blogs or other blogs


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Shreyas,
    I love your schedule. What do you cook during 6pm to 7pm? I like the fact that you read for 1 hour a day. Uno is a great game. It's incredible that this is your 10th blog post. You do a lot of activities.

    If you want, you could visit my blog at https://wpsraeln.blogspot.com/
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shreyas, I think it's great that you've made time to be creative. It reminds me of learn, create, share. I've been reading lots too but now I'm running out of books! Maybe you could share some of your creations on your blog? I look forward to seeing them!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.