Friday 29 October 2021

Day 73, Fable Writing and Lockdown Creations Slideshow

 Day 73 of Lockdown


Kia Ora bloggers around the world. 

Today I am going to be sharing My Fable Writing and my Week 2 Lockdown Creations.

Let me talk about the Fable if you don't know what a fable writing is, A Fable is a short story with the main characters as having to be an animal, and the story needs to be teached by a moral lesson, and you can start with a *once upon a time*, So here is an example of one of my student teacher saying a Fable -> 

Here is my Fable


And if you have not seen my last blog, go check it
out, now here is my Lockdown Creations. Link



1 comment:

  1. Hi Shreyas, You did have your best day on Friday. Well done. You had a great message on Padlet too. If you grant me access I will be able to read your fable. Keep up your super reading and maths work too. What was your Kahoot score? Will you beat it this week? Good luck with all your super learning.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.