Sunday 7 November 2021

Day 82, Lockdown Creations and Narrative Writing

 Lockdown Creations and Narrative Writing

Kia Ora bloggers around the world, today I am going to be sharing my Week 3 Lockdown Creations and My Narrative writing. If you don´t know what a Narrative Writing is, A Narrative Writing is like one topic on a writing like Genre, and others, but our class had Fantasy, and Yeah, First here is my Narrative Writing,  

I have no legs but I do have a great body says Ven, I think you need to go to the doctors Ven because you need legs, says Venusi. Ok let's go to the Animal Shelter, 

17 Minutes Later 


Ok we have arrived to the Animal shelter, Lets see what happens, 

30 Minutes later, ok we have some bad news says the doctor, we might need to put him with us for a few weeks, the doctor says. Venusi says, Can it take a shorter time, sorry we cannot, ok well have a good time Ven, says Venusi, ok you too says Ven.


5 weeks later 


I'm BACK VENUSI, yay you've got your legs, now we can have a good time, also thanks to you doctor. The End.







Here is my Lockdown Creations link




2 comments:

  1. Bula vinaka Shreyas. You have created a very interesting morphed animal ! Ka pai. A visit to the doctors must have helped Ven get new legs. If you give me access to your Lockdown Creations, I may be able to read more about your narrative plan and its theme. Maybe you could read your classmates’ narratives and see what happened to their morphed animal characters. Keep up your great efforts this week. Kia Kaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Shreyas. What an interesting animal. I'm trying to work out what the back half is? Could you give me a clue?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.